Document Requirement under the New System
FWCMS (Foreign Worker Centralised Management System)
FOR LOCAL – MALAYSIAN EMPLOYERS ONLY
- Local: Photo – passport size (Employer and spouse, 2 pieces each).
- Colour clear copy of NRIC Employer and spouse.
- Colour clear copy of Marriage Certificate.
- Colour clear copy of birth certificate (Child / Children below 15 years of age).
- Full statement of BE 2016 with the acknowledgement receipt of payment.
- Full statement of LHDN / EPF tax 2017 contribution with the receipt of paid amount tax computation.
- Clear copy of your latest 3 Months salary slips of the Employer and spouse.
- (In case the spouse is unemployed, kindly provide a letter stating that the spouse is not working sign by the employer).
If Under 2nd Maid or Children Age Are Above 15 Years Old
Additional Documents Requirement Are:
- Colour copy of the house picture (inside and outside photo of your house, street signboard nearby).
- Copy of any utility bill for residential proof (if IC address is different from home address.
If Using Under Doctor's Letter:
- Original doctor's letter ( must be the parent, parent in law, wife or children only).
- Colour IC copy of the patient-stated on the Doctor’s letter.
- Colour copy of the employer birth cert- to show the relationship with the patient.
APPLICATION FORMS: (DOWNLOAD FORMS IN PDF VERSION)